Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Favorite Watching TV Program is Star Movie

Watching TVplays an important role in our daily lives. In fact it is one of my favorite hobbies. Almost I watch TV some time every day making it perhaps the most common hobby in modern society.

From my point of view, I like watching Star Movie TV program because it brings me a lot of benefits such as Watching Star Movie TV can increase my knowledge of the world, give me information to improve my daily lives, provide a lot of fun, Watching Star Movie TVwidens my horizons. Therefore, I can learn many things through Star Movie TV such as economics, history, geography, and culture. Furthermore, Star Movie TV program also provides the hottest news of international events for me to know and share it to my friends and family about whatever happened in the World. From Films on Star Movie TV I can improve my English learning through looking the subtitle in the films and I can listen about their native English speaking also. On the other hand, Star Movie TV is the interested station in youth and children to entertain and accept me. After a whole day of study and a day of hard work I fell very tired and have no energy, watching TV is my  favorite that make me feel relax and comfortable while sitting in front of TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment