Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wonderful Days in My Life

It is a good thing which has ever happened in my life. It is the time when I graduated at high school. I got a good score of my exam which is the only one output that I got from my struggles studies. On the other hand, I am really a lucky student, for my family encourages me to continue to study at National university of Management. I chose major in Banking and Finance which is only subject that I love and like it so much. Moreover, starting study at university is the new levels for me which I have never met before. There are a lot of subjects to study, and it also makes me getting more new knowledge. I make new friends, and I also make a great change in my life, becoming an adult. According to my study at university, it makes me having enough qualification to find job more easy, and to deal with things more efficiency. Those days are the wonderful days in my life, for it makes a great change in my early life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment